Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Grenada Citizenship by Investment has a lot to offer investors. Among them is the possibility of residing in America, Britain and the Schengen countries, and entering China without a visa.
Grenada offers a citizenship by investment program for the purpose of obtaining foreign investments, and in return it offers a lot to investors.
When an individual possesses a passport from Grenada, this means that companies can be opened or expanded in more than 100 countries in the world, such as Britain, China, America and the countries of the Schengen Union.
It is a beautiful country consisting of 6 islands that belong simultaneously to the Caribbean and the countries of the British Commonwealth. It is located in northern Venezuela, as well as northern Trinidad and Tobago. This tourist country was named the Spice Island in relation to the spice trade.
The applicant must be an adult and in good health, and must be subject to governmental investigations and reviews to confirm his investment sources and prove good conduct.
There are no requirements to live physically in Grenada and there is no need to travel there while the application is being processed for the interview. You are also not required to prove the language of the country, any university degree, or work experience. To obtain his passport, it is sufficient to invest in one of the available methods and to prove that the sources used for investment are free of money laundering.
– The current spouse of the main applicant.
– Children of the main applicant or children of the spouse under the age of 18.
– Unmarried children of the main applicant or children of the spouse under the age of 30 who are dependents.
– Children of the main applicant or children of spouses over the age of 18 who have mental or physical difficulties.
– Unmarried siblings of the main applicant or spouse and must be dependent by them.
– Parents or grandparents of the main applicant who are 55 years of age and over, provided they are dependents by him/her.
– The eligibility to resell the assets (real estate) within 5 years with an increase in the potential return on it and the annual profits in the case of renting the property during that period (profit from the investment twice).
– Possession of citizenship for life for the investor and his dependents and transferring it to next generations. Because there is an article in the Grenada Constitution that talks about Grenada citizenship by investment and how to obtain it. Therefore, it is a guaranteed and irrevocable passport even when successive governments and policies change.
– Grenada does not impose a global income tax on non-residents and does not impose a tax on wealth and foreign trade. It is especially useful for saving money and using it more efficiently.
– Grenada accepts dual citizenship and does not share citizenship information with third parties.
– The right to permanently reside in any of the other Eastern Caribbean countries, in the sense of discovering the cultures and nature of many countries and places.
– Enjoying the same rights and privileges as a Grenadian citizen, because some countries offer programs through which investors obtain a second-class passport with the loss of some basic features.
– The Grenada passport is open to almost all nationalities from applying for his own citizenship, with the possibility of adding family members represented in spouses, children, siblings and parents.
– The actual time to apply and obtain Caribbean citizenship from Grenada is the fastest in the world, similar to other Caribbean citizenship programs. Within a maximum of 5 months, you will be able to obtain Grenada citizenship by distance, if you want even.
It is a non-refundable contribution based on the number of dependents as follows:
– Single applicant $150,000
– Principal applicant and wife/husband $200,000
– A family of 4, $200,000
– Additional dependents: $25,000 for each dependent
By investing $220,000 in buying a property in Grenada and not selling the property for 5 years, you and your family members can obtain Grenada citizenship by investment with the following additions:
– One applicant is $50,000
– Principal applicant and wife/husband $50,000
– Family of 4, $50,000
– Additional dependents: $25,000
– The application fee is $1,500 per applicant
– Application processing fee for dependents age 18 and over is $1,500 per dependent
– Application processing fee for dependents under the age of 18 is $500 per dependent
– Main applicant due diligence: $5,000
– Due Diligence for Wife and Husband: $5,000
– Due diligence for dependents age 17 and over is $5,000 per dependent
The Grenada passport is one of the most powerful passports that allows you to enter 145 countries without a visa, given that it ranks 34th in the list of the most powerful passports in the world. Among the countries you can enter without a visa are Britain, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia, Brazil and all Schengen countries.
Means that anyone who can invest in Grenada will have the right to trade and enter to more than 140 countries easily.
Due to the special relationship with the USA, Grenada is the only one among the Caribbean countries whose citizens can work and reside in America for 6 months each year. This is thanks to the US B2 and B1 business visa, which benefits all investors who have or are looking to trade, cultural and scientific exchange with America.
Because of this relationship, Grenada has several American universities with their various departments, with a 50% discount for citizens of Grenada at one of the most prestigious medical universities in the world (St. George’s University).
Like we said, Grenada is the only Caribbean country where you can live and work in America. At the same time, it was the only Caribbean country who have the ability to enter China without a visa. But not long time ago, Dominica also started allowing its citizens to enter China without a visa. They are among the very few countries in the world where you can enter China without a visa.
We also mentioned that as a Grenada passport holder, you can study in US universities. Here we also mention the possibility of studying in prestigious British universities, with discounts and facilities for its citizens in Britain, because Grenada is a country of the British Commonwealth.
Submitting the file and obtaining this Caribbean passport and renewing the passport every period happens by the help of offices approved by the Government of Grenada. Such as (Global Citizen Consultants).
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.