Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Vanuatu citizenship by investment is one of the fastest ways to obtain citizenship in the entire world, with the elements of a strong passport.
After 3 months of applying for Vanuatu citizenship by investment, the investor will be able to obtain a passport from this country of beautiful wild nature.
Citizenship of Vanuatu is very similar to the Caribbean citizenship program, with a few differences, the main one being that the Vanuatu citizenship program is the only one in the Pacific region and Asia.
It consists of 83 islands located in the Pacific Ocean, near Australia, with coral reefs and beautiful wild nature.
Vanuatu follows Britain as one of the countries of the British Commonwealth, and this gives its citizens special rights from Britain, and its people speak English and French.
Also, Vanuatu has a very similar program to the Caribbean islands, but the pivotal difference is that the Caribbean passport allows entry to all countries without a visa, unlike the Vanuatu passport, whose citizens are currently denied entry to European countries without a visa, even if temporarily.
One of the obvious advantages of Vanuatu is that it has unblemished or what is called (pristine) nature. Where she enjoys a simple life mixed with a tropical atmosphere, remote islands, wild animals and deserted beaches.
The exciting thing about Vanuatu is that it blends modern buildings with simple tribal life and great options for adventure and diving enthusiasts.
For many ratings, Vanuatu is one of the happiest people in the world and if anyone invests there and gets citizenship, he can also get his share of this happiness. Some of the reasons for Vanuatu advantage are:
– The economic cost of living
– The country is under construction, with investments and commercial projects, and real estate prices are low
– A safe country, and the evidence is that it does not have any armed forces
– The possibility of adding the family and future generations up to the fourth generation to enjoy the appropriate educational and health opportunities
– An investor can establish a company in any country in the world
– Entry with a Vanuatu passport to 100 countries without a visa, including Singapore, Hong Kong and Russia
– The right to reside in Britain and America for 6 months each year, and easy access to Australia and New Zealand with a special electronic visa
– One of the advantages that Vanuatu enjoys and what distinguishes it from other citizenship programs around the world is that obtaining citizenship there is the fastest of its kind at the level of all citizenship programs around the world. You can get a Vanuatu passport in a maximum of 3 months
– They has many local and international banks. Hence the ability to open bank accounts for the investor
– Apart from the local VAT, there is no tax on profits of cooperative companies, personal income, withholding tax or exchange control, which is why many ships try to brand their ships under the Vanuatu flag
– Dual citizenship is recognized and does not require residency, language exam or interview to obtain a Vanuatu passport
For all these reasons, the people of Vanuatu are among the happiest people in the world, and the citizenship program option is a good one for investors.
– The investor must have a valid passport
– Criminal record without precedents
– You must submit a medical examination to prove that you are free of diseases
– Passing security checks and obtaining government approval
– Proof of the source of investment funds
– An investment in available methods
– The possibility of adding a wife
– Addition of biological children or adopted children under the age of 25 with dependence on the main applicant
– Adding parents over the age of 50 with dependence on the main applicant
Vanuatu reduced investment values from $220,000 to $150,000 in 2018, and reduced them in 2019 from $150,000 to $130,000. making it the perfect choice to apply today. It also recently introduced a new investment option in addition to the first one.
– Donate to the DSP Development Support Program
– Investing in government bonds
– Individual investor $130,000
– An individual investor and his wife $150,000
– A couple and a child, $165,000
– A family of 4, $180,000
– Each additional dependent is $15,000
– Due Diligence Check: $5,000 per application
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.