Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
With European residency by investment, you can expand your business in Europe and all countries then possessing a European passport in the future.
And the rest of the family will also get the best health systems, the best universities, and live in the most beautiful cities in the world.
If you want to know what does European residency by investment mean. What are its benefits, and how to obtain it.
Follow this article that Global Citizen Consultants has dedicated for you! You can also take a look at our other article on citizenship by investment.
European Residence by investment, golden residence, European residence, or golden visa. There are many sentences and the meaning is the same.
It is the type of residency that allows its owner to obtain the best European residencies by investment of all kinds.
European countries created this residency for the purpose of supporting the country’s economy, as well as collecting investments and manpower.
As for the investor, the benefits of obtaining a residence permit are many.
Starting with the possibility of renting the property used for investment, as well as the possibility of reselling the property after obtaining the passport or at the end of the residence period with potential gains in the European market.
Obtaining European residency allows the owner to expand his company and open bank accounts in the most economical countries in the world.
As well as the possibility of entering the most prestigious European countries and benefiting from all the excellent European services.
It also allows you to add the rest of your family members to build a first-class healthy, academic, and commercial life.
In order to be eligible for European residency by investment, you must either invest in real estate, contribute to the construction of an unfinished property, or help the state through a non-refundable contribution.
If we finish here, the meaning will be incomplete, and for this, we have very good news for you friends, which is the possibility of getting a European passport after a specific period of residence, which varies from one country to another.
What are the benefits of obtaining European residency by investment?
There are many ways to obtain European residence, but the common ones are:
– Real estate investment, which ranges between 250 and 500 thousand euros
– Buying government bonds
– Buy shares
– Reconstruction or modification of an old property
– Non-refundable contribution
The golden residency is suitable for all people who want to have a decent and safe life for themselves and their families, as well as merchants who want to open new companies or expand their business.
And those who want to travel, rest and study in the most beautiful and best countries in the world.
We offer you the best countries that offer residency by investment:
– We mentioned it at the forefront of the countries that offer residency through investment because it is one of the best countries that offer the golden visa.
– What distinguishes the golden residency in Portugal are the many advantages it possesses, the most important of which is the possibility of obtaining a Portuguese passport within 5 years, yes, as you heard, 5 years.
– Most people are looking for Portuguese residency for the purpose of obtaining European citizenship.
– Portugal is the only country that offers citizenship after 5 years without an extra day, and this is the most important advantage between it and the rest of the residency programs through investment.
– To obtain Portuguese residency, a person has many options. The most important of which is investing in non-real estate funds and contributing to the country.
– There is another important feature, which is that Portugal requires only one week of residence per year in these five years in order to obtain its passport.
– Which is not found in the rest of the programs, in which most, the residency requirement is 6 months per year for the rest of the programs.
– The conditions for obtaining Portuguese residency are the same as the conditions for the rest of the European countries that we mentioned above, and you can add your family to the same file with good family fees.
Do you want to open commercial projects in any country you want in the European Union, as well as study in the best universities and live in the most beautiful countries in the world?
Yes, with the Spanish residency, you will get what you want.
It is a special residence with which you can invest your money in renting the property if the option you use is real estate investment.
real estate investment is one of the best options compared to buying bonds or government shares and also reselling the property after obtaining the Spanish passport with a large return in the country of Spain.
With Spanish residency, you can gather your family under one roof of dreams and a successful business, and then you can obtain permanent residency, which will be with you for life.
After permanent residency, you will obtain a Spanish passport only 10 years after the start of residency, whose passport ranks third among the world’s passports, with the possibility of entering 190 countries without a visa.
– We only bring you smart and distinctive options, and if you ask me what is special about the Greek residence, I will answer in several points.
– First, Greek residency through investment is one of the cheapest residencies in the field of European residency. You can buy a property for $250,000, and you will have a European membership.
– Through the residency, you can enter the Schengen countries for 3 months out of 6 months multiple times.
– Secondly, the Greek residency is one of the least programs that require traveling to Greece during the residency, which is zero.
– But it must come once in applying for the first time, and after the European residency, you will have permanent residency.
– Thirdly, the Greek residency is one of the longest residency programs through investment, which is renewed every 5 years, not a year or two, in a country that has the lowest property transfer tax.
– We do not end here and say that after 7 years of Greek residence, you will have a Greek passport. Here we have finished mentioning one of the most important and distinguished 3 countries that offer European residency through investment.
Malta recently introduced a permanent residency program to replace the previous Maltese Golden Visa. It is a unique program because it offers a permanent residence program in Europe and not a residency program.
The advantages of obtaining permanent residency from Malta are many, and as its name refers, it gives the opportunity to possess permanent European residency for life to all investors around the world, especially the Gulf countries whose governments do not accept dual citizenship.
In order to obtain European residency by investment, you have to do only one thing, which is to choose us.
We at Global Citizen Consultants, as a company accredited by the governments of European countries, go through some stages with you, namely:
– Helping you choose the best destination for you, depending on your purpose.
– Study your situation and choose the type of investment you prefer.
– Preparing the papers and making a visa for you to come for a few days and submit the file to the government.
– Obtaining approval and residency.
– Every time, we renew your residence by ourselves.
– We help you with permanent residence procedures.
– We will assist you in all citizenship procedures if you desire to obtain an European passport.
– If the investment option is real estate, we will assist you in reselling the real estate investment used for residency and nationality.
Here our duties do not end. Global Citizen Consultants assists you with all legal issues and life advice related to your stay in the European country for the purpose of residency or citizenship.
We are one of the few accredited companies from European countries that offer residency by investment with long experience and deep friendships with the governments of these countries.
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.