Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Saint Lucia passport by investment is one of the newest and most reliable Caribbean passport systems. Through it, you can obtain a legal passport within 6 months at most.
Passports by Investment go beyond a short-term business investment deal into a second passport for life.
In this blog, I will explain everything related to Saint Lucia passport, the advantages of investing in it, and how to apply for it.
There are several ways to obtain a Saint Lucia passport, such as proof of origin, marriage or naturalization, but citizenship by investment is the best, fastest and safest way.
With Saint Lucia citizenship, you can reside throughout the Caribbean countries, open companies, bank accounts, and business ventures.
With just $100,000 worth of passport, and you can enter the biggest centers of commerce without a visa. Including Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia, the United Kingdom and Germany. And easy access to America and Canada.
A limited number of investors are accepted each year, which gives the Saint Lucia passport credibility and added value.
The St. Lucia passport is a reliable passport because it is included in the country’s constitution and cannot be revoked in any way, even if successive policies and governments take place. Investment dues are paid after approval of citizenship, not before.
Because of the beauty of this country, it has been subjected to many colonization’s, and the French called her Saint Lucy because of Lucy, who was a saint. But most of the population speaks French, although the official language of the country is English.
Saint Lucia’s currency is the Caribbean dollar, which is based on the US dollar. It has tall mountains topped by the famous Pitons Mountain.
Saint Lucia, a Caribbean country and one of the Commonwealth of Nations, is located in the north of Trinidad and Tobago, 385 kilometers from Venezuela. Every year in May, Saint Lucia hosts the International Jazz Festival and many other activities.
Investment ways to get Saint Lucia passport
Non-refundable donation to the National Economic Fund (NEF) in the amount of $100,000:
– Applicant $100,000 USD
– Main applicant and wife/husband: $140,000
– A family of 4, $150,000
– Additional dependents: $15,000 for each dependent
Real estate investment in the amount of 300 thousand US dollars, with resale within 5 years, with financial additions:
– Single applicant $30,000
– Main applicant and wife/husband: $45,000
– Dependents 18 years and over: $10,000 per dependent.
– Dependents under 18 for a family of 4 or fewer children: $5,000 per dependent.
Purchase of government bonds in the amount of $500,000, and the possibility of redeeming the original amount after 5 years without interest:
– Main applicant plus any number of eligible dependents $500,000
– A non-refundable administration fee of $50,000
– Express passport for 3 to 6 months
– It does not require professional experience or an academic degree, not even a language exam
– Without an interview and without residency, neither before nor after the passport
– Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship, and this helps you to diversify your business and analyze tax issues.
– Freedom to join any political and trade union organization, freedom of political and trade union expression, freedom of association, and freedom of assembly.
– The possibility of entering more than 140 countries without a visa, the most important of which are Britain, all Schengen countries, Europe, Israel, Singapore and South Korea.
– Children between the ages of 18 and 30 are not required to be in higher education institutions to obtain a passport.
– The right to reside and live in any of the Caribbean countries.
– Possibility to continue living in your country of residence.
– Zero tax rate on investment income tax, capital gains tax, and net value tax.
– Foreign companies are not subject to supervision.
– The possibility of submitting a request to change the name.
– The possibility of adding predecessors and successors with you to obtain citizenship.
– Diversifying property and assets, opening commercial projects and bank accounts.
– A limited number of documents required to obtain citizenship.
– The official language of the country is English.
– One of the few nationalities that allow adding siblings in one application.
– Unmarried siblings under the age of 18 who have parental consent are included
– wife husband
– Children of the main applicant or spouse under the age of 21 without evidence of dependency
– Children of the main presenter under the age of 31 and dependents
– Please note that it is not necessary for children between the ages of 18 and 30 to attend a higher educational institution, which was previously required.
– The possibility of adding all children from all wives if the applicant has more than one wife
– You can also add dependents after obtaining citizenship
– Future generations can obtain citizenship
– The possibility of adding parents and children with psychological or physical challenges of any age
– The applicant’s parents or grandparents who are 55 years of age or older.
To obtain a St. Lucia passport, one must choose an office approved by the St. Lucia government, which in turn will select a government-approved property for you in a safe and fast manner.
Global Citizen Consultants is licensed by the Government of Saint Lucia. He has a long experience that shows in his clients’ reviews.
If you want to know more about the Citizenship by Investment Program, please click on this link.
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.