Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
When you get the golden residency from Portugal, then you will know the meaning of gold. Portugal is a European country and within the European Union, which is adjacent to Spain, and has a desirable moderate weather. It is a country with stable security and politics, suitable for the general public to benefit from its residency and nationality. Also, With the residence of Portugal, you can enter all the countries of the European Union freely.
The possibilities and importance of obtaining the golden residency are great, including the possibility of obtaining the best European passport after a period of 5 years from obtaining the Portuguese residency. Not only that, but you also enjoy working, studying and living in the best countries in the world whose nationality is ranked 5 globally according to many classifications.
The majority consider Portugal residence by investment as a one of the most attractive programs in the field of residence by investment, because the holder can open his company in Portugal or any country of the European Union, as well as pass the residence permit to the rest of the family within the same investment to benefit from the health and education systems of the first class.
When you live in the capital of Portugal, Lisbon, or what they call California of Europe, you can rent your property and get an excellent return on investment. And there are many options for getting the golden residency for Portugal that we will mention below, and one of the best is to buy a property in Portugal, which leads to citizenship in the event that some simple residency conditions are met, including residency for one week per year and not selling the investment in these five years.
Makes it one of the fastest citizenships by investment. (Global Citizen Consultants)
Easiest programs of all citizenship by investment programs in the world.
Residency offering family security, visa free travel and tax-free peace of mind. In just a few months.
1- The ability to travel without a visa and residence to all the countries of the European Union and open a business there, and when owning a Portuguese passport, you can travel to more than 180 countries without a visa.
2- Passing the residency and passport to the rest of the family within one investment to benefit from the best educational and health free systems.
3- The golden visa in Portugal leads to permanent residence, and then Portuguese citizenship in only 5 years.
4- The possibility of keeping the first passport in case you obtain the Portuguese passport in the future.
5- Obtaining a potential return on investment and the possibility of reselling the property after obtaining Portuguese citizenship.
br> 6- The speed of completion is up to 3-9 months, which is suitable for those looking for study, work and living in the best countries of Europe.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old, have a nationality outside the European Union, have good health, and have an unquestioned criminal record.
- Residency requirements are 7 days a year, and he must maintain his investment, and the investment must remain in his name, and he must learn the Portuguese language for those looking to get a Portuguese passport later.
- Proof of the source of funds used in the investment.
- The people to whom you can pass the passport are: spouses, children under the age of 18, dependent children of husband or wife studying over the age of 18, dependent parents over the age of 65, dependent siblings of any age.
1. Real estate investment, resalable after obtaining Portuguese citizenship 500,000 euros
2. Contribute to the renovation of old buildings and real estate, whose prices start from 350,000 euros
3. Contribute to the renovation of old buildings and real estate in sparsely populated areas, whose prices start from 280,000 euros.
With GCC, you will get the golden residency in Portugal smoothly and with a guarantee, because we are one of the authorized agents and a company with great experience in the field of European residency through investment.