Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Malta Citizenship by Investment enables wealthy and reputable individuals to obtain a European passport for life with excellent tax benefits. If you are a reputable person and have sufficient funds to invest in Malta, you are entitled to obtain Malta citizenship by investment within 12 months with the possibility of adding your family. Malta citizenship by investment gives you the right to reside and work permanently throughout Europe, with visa-free entry to 185 countries, including Britain, Canada, America and all Schengen countries.
In 2020, Malta removed the regulations of the Malta Individual Citizenship Program and amended this program to introduce it in a new form, which helps foreign investors obtain Malta citizenship after direct investment. Malta is a European country within the European Union, located near Italy, and its people speak the Maltese and English languages. Malta has a mix of coastal lifestyle, urban architecture and a rich history spanning 7,000 years. Because of its location between Europe and Africa, Malta is considered a strategic corridor for goods, and this is one of the main reasons for the prosperity of Malta's economy and the availability of investments and business. The process of obtaining Malta citizenship by investment takes place in three stages. The first is to reside in Malta for a period of 12 months or 36 months. After obtaining the residency card, you have the right to apply for the program with proof of the availability for the required investment amounts. After proving the requirements and successfully passing the security test, you will be invited to take the Maltese Oath and then obtain Maltese citizenship and passport.
No attendance, no language test, and no residency in the country to get the citizenship, which makes it the fastest program to obtain a second citizenship
1- The Maltese passport is ranked tenth in the world, with the ability to enter 185 countries without a visa. The countries that can be entered without a visa are: Britain, Canada, America, South Korea, Japan, Switzerland, and all Schengen countries. It is the only citizenship program in the world through which you can enter America without a visa.
2- Possibility to add family members and subsequent generations so that they can live in a safe and beautiful European country with free educational and health programs of the highest standards in the European Union. Your family will hold European citizenship regardless of whether they live in Malta or not.
3- The possibility of establishing companies in Malta and all countries that you can enter without a visa with the help of a Maltese passport. It is worth noting that Malta has the best European tax system, as there are no taxes on capital, companies outside Malta, property and deposits in Maltese banks. You also have the opportunity to avoid double taxation as Malta has agreements with many countries regarding this matter.
4- The Malta citizenship by investment Program accepts the maintenance of your first citizenship, and as a Maltese citizen, you are also an EU citizen, where you can seek protection or support from any European body if you need it. You can also hold your passport in your hands without any work experience, language requirements or interviews. After obtaining citizenship, you are not required to reside in Malta at all.
- The investor must be (adult, in good health, and does not have a criminal file).
- Proof of connection to Malta by residing in Malta for at least 12 months
- Pass the necessary security investigations and a good behavior test.
- Family members who can apply with the main applicant are: spouse, biological children or adopted children who are under 29 years of age and must depend on the main applicant, parents who are over 55 years old and must depend on the main applicant, pass A passport for future generations. - • Nationalities that are not eligible to apply for this program are: Afghanistan, Iran, and North Korea, and the investor must not be a citizen of the European Union or European Free Trade Association countries.
1. Obtain Malta citizenship by investment within 12 months
Residence for one year, payment for a financial contribution of 750,000 euros, purchase of a residential property for an amount of no less than 700,000 euros or rental of a residential property for an amount of no less than 16,000 euros per year, a charitable donation of 10,000 euros to a non-governmental organization.
2. Obtain Malta citizenship by investment within 36 months Residence for 3 years, payment for a financial contribution of 600,000 euros, purchase of a residential property for an amount of no less than 700,000 euros or renting a residential property for an amount of no less than 16 thousand euros annually, a charitable donation of 10,000 euros to a non-governmental organization.
3. For both options, there are due diligence fees, administrative fees, and additional fees for added family members. Global Citizen Consultants has added the Malta Citizenship by Investment Program to its range of economic programs, with official accreditation and long experience in the field of Citizenship by Investment.