Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship is well known for its offshore banking and is also one of the most preferred programs for investors. St. Kitts and Nevis are two mountainous islands with beaches located in the eastern Caribbean Sea, 1,200 km from Miami and near Trinidad and Tobago. It is also considered one of the most reliable and famous programs for obtaining citizenship by investment because it contains one of the oldest programs for obtaining citizenship, which was established in 1984.
The requirements for Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship are easy, the most important of which is that the applicant is at least 18 years old and has no previous criminal record, in addition to proving the source of the invested money. If you want to attend a meeting in Hong Kong, spend a vacation in Norway, visit your daughter studying at a British university, or go for treatment in Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship is the right choice for you.
Obtaining St Kitts and Nevis citizenship does not take more than 4-6 months in most cases. What distinguishes it is that it does not require language test, and most importantly, it does not require residency in the country to obtain citizenship. Which makes it one of the fastest growing nationalities through investment.
Saint Kitts and Nevis advantages are innumerable, the most important of which is the Possibility to maintain dual citizenship and the ability to travel to more than 150 of the greatest countries, including Canada, the Schengen countries and the United Kingdom, no taxes on income and wealth and other benefits that we will mention more precisely below.
1- The ability to travel without a visa to more than 160 countries, including Hong Kong, Canada
, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Russia, and the Schengen countries, and easy access t Australia, and the United States.
2- There are no taxes on income, wealth, inheritance, and the ability to pass the passport to the rest of the family.
3- There is no need to reside or visit, neither before or after obtaining citizenship, without the condition of having academic degrees or practical experience, and without the imposition of passing a language exam.
4- The possibility of maintaining the first passport and Saint Kitts and Nevis do not share your passport with third parties.
5- Obtaining the best health and educational systems and the possibility of opening bank accounts and companies.
- The main applicant must not be less than 18 years old.
- He must be in good health and have a clean criminal record.
- Proof of the funds source used in the investment.
- The people to whom you can pass the passport are: spouses, children under 18 years of age, dependent children of a spouse who are studying at a university and between 18 and 25 years old, dependent parents over 65 years of age, and children with disabilities of any age.
1. SISC State Island Sustainable Contribution option with a minimum donation of $250,000.
2. A real estate investment of $400,000 USD.
3. Investing in the purchase of private housing for an amount of 400,000 US dollars.
4. Investing in a Public Benefit Project (PBP) with an amount of $250,000
GCC is at the forefront of companies that offer St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment as the most experienced investment company. We have reliable and strong international licenses that will protect the investor and guarantee him the investments listed on the reliable sites only.