Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
The Antigua and Barbuda citizenship is considered one of the best citizenships in the world due to its many benefits. It is a group of islands located between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It is a short three-hour flight from Miami, Florida, and has an international airport that acts as a link between the rest of the Caribbean countries. It has 365 beaches, meaning one for each day of the year.
Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment is one of the most suitable family passport programs due to the special offers it offers for families of 4 to 6 people and more. One of the offers is a non-refundable contribution for a family of 4 in the amount of $100,000. In addition to the possibility of entry with Antigua and Barbuda citizenship to more than 150 countries without a visa, including Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Russia, Canada and all Schengen countries..
Another more preferable option is the possibility for a family of 6 or more people to obtain Antigua and Barbuda citizenship by contributing to the UWI financing program at a price of $150,000 with some financial additions according to the number of people. It does not stop there, plus a family member will receive a one-year scholarship to one of the most famous universities, the University of the West Indies, when participating in the UWI funding program.
It has many other advantages such as the absence of taxes on income and wealth, as well as the possibility of opening bank accounts and companies, which makes the head of the family benefit from these advantages to support the family. The Antigua and Barbuda passport is strong and cannot be revoked regardless of the government's executive policies.
1- Ease of obtaining an entry visa when needed and the ability to travel without a visa to more than 150 countries, including Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Russia, Brazil and Schengen countries, and residency in all other Caribbean countries.
2- There are no taxes on income, wealth, inheritance, and the ability to pass the passport to the rest of the family.
3- No need to reside or visit in order to obtain Antigua and Barbuda citizenship, without a personal interview, and you do not have to pass a language exam.
4- The possibility of maintaining the first passport and Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Program do not share your passport with third parties. 5- Free trade in the Caribbean, access to the best health and education systems, the possibility to open bank accounts and companies and starting a business.
- He must have completed his legal 18th year.
- To have evidence proving the source of the funds used in the investment
- To have a clean criminal record.
- The people to whom you can pass the passport are: spouses, children under 18 years of age, dependent children of a husband or wife who are studying between 18 and 30 years old, dependent parents and grandparents over 55 years of age, dependent unmarried siblings under 30 years of age, and children with disabilities of any age.
1. A non-refundable contribution based on the number of dependents $100,000 for a family of 4 people.
2. A real estate investment that can be resold after 5 years $200,000 for a family of 4 people.
3. UWI Funding Program with Gratitude Scholarship $150,000 for a Family of 6 people
We will follow up on your application and prepare for any additional government requirements, as well as assist you in post-nationality counseling, including how to add your family members, the way to renew the Antigua and Barbud passport, and reselling the investment property.