Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
There are many options for obtaining a second passport for Yemenis, not just the Turkish citizenship program that is known to the majority.
Citizenship program or what is called citizenship by investment. It is a program that helps investors obtain passports in return for investing in the lands of countries that offer such programs.
Through this investment, countries will generate new revenues. And Yemeni citizens will receive many advantages in light of the turbulent geopolitical situation in the Middle East.
In this article, we will explain why Yemenis are looking for a second nationality and passport? What are the benefits that accrue to the Yemeni individual if he obtains one of these programs? What is the best second citizenship for the Yemenis?
I may not be exaggerating if I say that now is the most worrying and dangerous time that Yemen is going through. Because of the disintegration of power and the exhausted army and sectarian conflict and calls for secession.
The division of economic institutions between rival parties led to economic and social problems stemming from years of internal strife.
The exacerbation of the humanitarian crisis that the Yemeni state is going through, which the United Nations considers to be one of the worst crises in the world. With more than 3 million people displaced and even the most basic necessities of life and basic services deteriorating.
Misfortunes do not come alone. Cholera ravaged Yemen due to the rains and floods that swept the country, whose weak infrastructure could not cope with these conditions.
In addition to mentioning other reasons for obtaining a second passport. The main reason that pushes Yemenis to obtain a second passport is the weakness of the Yemeni passport.
The Yemeni passport ranks 105th on the list of the most powerful passports in the world. In a clearer sense, it ranks sixth in the list of the worst passports in the world. With access to only 35 countries visa-free or visa-on-arrival.
All of the aforementioned reasons prompted the Yemeni citizen to invest abroad and obtain a second passport for investment, work, or living and ownership.
The ideal solution for Yemeni citizens is second citizenship programs through investment. Today we will talk about Caribbean citizenship as an ideal choice for all Yemenis.
Solutions for obtaining citizenship and a second passport for Yemenis differ from the traditional methods of Turkish citizenship and illegal immigration methods.
Obtaining a second passport without being born in a country or residing in it for a long time is what all nationalities are looking for, not just Yemenis.
Instead, by investing in several ways and some easy requirements, a Yemeni citizen can obtain a second citizenship from these islands.
Comfortable investment laws in the Caribbean islands provide a golden opportunity for Yemeni investors to obtain a strong passport from these countries in addition to a solid investment.
The Caribbean Islands are countries that belong to the British Commonwealth and are located near the North American continent. These countries speak English and have many mixed cultures.
By obtaining a second nationality, Yemenis not only escape a bad reality, but are also assured of a better future. With the help of adding family members with the investor.
Yemen is also one of the societies with large numbers of children. This is why they are looking for family-friendly programs.
The situation of Yemenis is very similar to that of their Arab brothers represented in Libya. After the previous regime was overthrown in Libya, it was also divided into three governments. In addition, Libyans also have large families.
For all these reasons, I wrote a whole article about the best second citizenship for Libyans. You can take a look at it, it may help you to compare all these programs and find the best one.
– There is a big advantage that the Yemeni investor should know and it often changes the investors’ mind by obtaining the Caribbean citizenship instead of the Turkish one. The advantage is that, according to what is known, the Yemeni man has more than one wife. And applying for Turkish citizenship grants Turkish citizenship only to one wife, because the Turkish Civil Code does not allow polygamy. Unlike Caribbean citizenship, where citizenship is granted to all marriages of investors. Plus all the children from these marriages. However, each wife must be added with a different file. You can read an entire article I wrote about the comparison between Turkish and Caribbean citizenship.
– The Yemeni citizen is looking for a long-term investment while ensuring a decent life for a distant future. Therefore, investing in Caribbean real estate, for example, guarantees the investor a long-term investment.
– Because of the double taxation systems of the two governments, Yemeni individuals suffer from a state of imbalance. For this reason, a good tax system is what any Yemeni would need. The Caribbean Islands do not charge any tax on gifts, property, donations, and foreign trade. It also enables you to open Caribbean and European bank accounts with the help of a Caribbean passport.
– Many investors do not think about the Caribbean nations per se, but rather about the advantages that this citizenship offers them. Where the Caribbean citizenship enables you to enter 150 countries without a visa. This includes all European and Schengen countries, including Britain and China. And the possibility of obtaining a US work visa for a period of 10 years.
– Having dual citizenship from a Caribbean country offers greater political and economic freedom. In addition to job and educational opportunities in all countries that allow you to enter with a Caribbean passport.
– The Caribbean passport allows Yemenis to own more than one business in more than one country. With the help of Caribbean citizenship, you can enter most of the world’s commercial countries. This includes Germany, Italy, Spain, Britain, France, Brazil, China, America, Russia, Hong Kong and Singapore. and many other large countries.
– Caribbean passports give the investor greater freedom through the diversification of the property and the possibility of investment and the purchase and sale of real estate in all its forms.
– As mentioned, Caribbean countries allow all children, spouses, siblings, parents, and grandparents of an investor to apply for Caribbean citizenship. This step helps to change the future situation of the family by obtaining prestigious universities and effective work and practical experience. In addition to the excellent health systems and the latter helps in emergencies.
– Many Yemeni migrants and refugees face great hardship even after arriving in other countries. They are required to stay for a long time, pass language exams, and pass security checks in order to be able to obtain citizenship in these countries. They are also seen as second-class citizens. They are not entitled to invest as long as they do not hold the nationalities of these countries, and they are also prohibited from entering many countries. Note that Caribbean citizenship does not require any kind of residency or attachment before and after obtaining citizenship. After 5 months you can get their passports without an interview or exam.
Saint Lucia has a citizenship-by-investment program suitable for Yemeni businessmen. Who are considering opening investment projects in Europe and many other countries in the world.
Businessmen benefit from this because with a Saint Lucia passport, you can enter Britain, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brazil, Russia and all Schengen countries without a visa. In addition to many other benefits as mentioned in the Caribbean citizenship advantages section.
You can get a Saint Lucia passport through two options. A non-refundable contribution option of $100,000 and a real estate investment of $200,000.
is the strongest citizenship by investment program not only in the Caribbean. But at the level of all citizenship programs through investment.
The reason is that Saint Kitts has all the advantages that a Yemeni is looking for. Whether he is a businessman, family owner, or any Yemeni citizen looking to live and work in the most beautiful islands in the world.
With a St. Kitts passport, you can enter 150 countries without a visa, with excellent tax regimes. And investment options starting at just $100,000.
In turn, you can add your family in order to obtain a second citizenship, as St. Kitts accepts dual citizenship. There are a lot of features that we didn’t mention. You can leave us a message to explain the program to you closely.
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.