Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
The Antigua and Barbuda Government launched the citizenship by investment program in 2013, making it one of the newer Caribbean programs.
To be able to apply for this program you should be at least 18 years of age, in good health, and without a criminal record. Unlike other Caribbean programs, as a future citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, you are required to stay at least 5 days within the first 5 years to retain your citizenship.
Within this visit, you and any dependents above 18 years are also required to complete the oath of allegiance ceremony.
Additionally, you are required to make a non-refundable donation to the National Development Fund or make an investment in government approved real estate projects.
There are two options of qualifying contribution for the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment Program:
1) Donation – National Development Fund (NDF).
– For a family of 4 (main applicant, spouse and up to two dependants): USD 100,000
– For a family of 5+ (main applicant, spouse and three dependants): USD 125,000
– Processing fees: USD 30,000
2) Real Estateelopment Fund
– A property purchase to the value of $400,000 in a Government Approved Real Estate project. Freehold property with title deed; hotel shares; fractional ownership or land may be purchased.
A minimum investment of $400,000 in real estate will qualify you and your family under the real estate option. The property may then be sold after the mandatory period of 5 years.
A Limited Time Offer is available under certain conditions; a minimum investment of $200,000 can also qualify you and your family under the real estate option.