Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 2001, Floor 20, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Once again, the St. Kitts passport proves to be the best in the world after several decisions, the latest was canceling visa with Canada.
Citizens holding a St. Kitts passport will be able to enter Canada without a visa starting from today, which means faster, easier and more affordable entry to Canada for up to 6 months for business or leisure purposes.
Please note this is the last chance to obtain this citizenship with the special offer that extends until the end of the current month of June.
Canadian Minister of Immigration and Displacement Sean Fraser announced a week ago (June 6, 2023) that his country will allow citizens of St. Kitts and Nevis, as well as 12 other countries, to enter Canada without a visa.
Fraser added that this process helps people embark on unforgettable adventures, discover our beautiful landscapes, immerse themselves in our culture and renew their encounters with family and friends.
In addition to Saint Kitts, the other countries included are: Morocco, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Costa Rica, Panama, the Philippines, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, Thailand, and Uruguay.
For its part, Canada expects this step to be positive on its part for several reasons, including:
– Activating the work of Canadian tourism companies by increasing the number of travel and tourism trips.
– Canada expects that 200,000 visitors from these 13 countries will generate $160 million in revenue over 10 years.
– Developing the Canadian economy and encouraging international trade.
– Strengthening Canada’s relationship with these countries.
– Reducing the file checking mechanism. It reduces the burden of files that need to be scanned and thus processes requests more efficiently.
St. Kitts and Canada 2023
From his part, the Prime Minister of St. Kitts, Terence Drew, responded to this step by saying that it is positive news which strengthens the relationship between the two countries and opens the door for many areas of partnership.
The reason behind this move was the many, long and meaningful dialogues on the part of the Government of St. Kitts to the Government of Canada. This lifted the visa requirement imposed on its citizens since 2014.
The St. Kitts government is trying hard to move forward in all areas. It is true that all the countries that can be entered with a St. Kitts passport without a visa now have a heavy weight.
But at the same time St. Kitts wants to move up the ladder of the world passport list to a higher level. Now It ranks first for Caribbean passports and 27th globally.
In addition to Canada, it is possible to enter China, Britain, Hong Kong, Singapore and all Schengen countries without a visa. Plus getting a 10-year US work visa, easy access to Australia, and eligibility for residency in all 15 Caribbean countries.
There are two requirements for St. Kitts citizens to obtain a Canadian e-Visa:
– Have held a Canadian visa for the past 10 years.
– Have a valid US nonimmigrant visa.
Mentioned nationals can now apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (Eta), which is completed with a few simple steps, with an approval response being received within a few minutes, as is the case for European individuals.
ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authorization, a Canadian digital travel document that costs just $5.
The e-Visa will be valid for 5 years (or until the passport expires), with the possibility of staying up to 6 months for the purpose of business, leisure, visiting family or transit.
Saint Kitts passport holder may ask how can I avail this benefit if I do not meet the above two conditions.
The answer is very simple. You can get a US work visa quite easily and thus get a Canadian e-Visa with it.
Canadian authorities have also added that people entering Canada with an e-Visa must travel by plane and not by ship, car, bus or train.
Saint Kitts citizens who do not have the above two conditions, or who are not traveling by air, can still apply for a Canadian visitor visa.
It is worth noting that the importance of entering Canada expands the horizons of the world for the investor by providing opportunities to expand his company in a country that has a great weight like Canada, and all family members will benefit from the distinguished educational system and the advantages of cultural diversity.
Please note again that the Government of St. Kitts has made an offer for a limited time to obtain their citizenship. This offer will expire at the end of this month (June).
Sent Kitts always tries to provide the best for its citizens and tries to attract investors by facilitating ways of their presenting in a way that is most effective for both parties.
These amendments include changing the chairman and committee of the citizenship program and lowering the application age for grandparents and the parents of the main applicant. Where the minimum age was 65, and now 55.
Amendments have also been made to the four investment methods through which Caribbean citizenship can be obtained. The four methods will be mentioned and modified:
– $250,000 for a single applicant
– $300,000 for a family of two
– $400,000 for a family of 4.
-With the possibility of reselling the property after 7 years and obtaining a rental return or a return during the resale.
-Also, the owners of real estate that is being used for the citizenship program must visit the relevant authorities to renew the license.
– The period that requires an investor to be unable to resell has been reduced from 7 years to 5 years.
– The real estate house may not be divided into apartments.
– A license must be obtained to re-designate it as a qualifying property.
– Individuals must re-apply as an approved public interest entity.
Before we mention some advantages of the St. Kitts program, it should be noted that St. Kitts is a beautiful Caribbean island located within the North American continent and a member of the British Commonwealth.
Additionally to the possibility of entering many countries, the St. Kitts passport benefits individuals as follows:
– Strong, solid and constitutionally secured, St. Kitts Passport is the oldest citizenship program in modern times since 1984.
– It is the fastest and least demanding investment program in the world. You can obtain Saint Kitts citizenship with an investment starting from $250,000 and obtain citizenship within 6 months.
– Residency is not required, neither before nor after obtaining citizenship, except for the personal interview, and there is no need for a language test.
– Dual citizenship is accepted, and family members can be added with generous extras, so that they can also benefit from prestigious universities and outstanding health and social systems.
– The strongest advantage is the ability to enter 150 countries without a visa, led by Canada, Britain, China and the Schengen countries, and the possibility of obtaining an American work visa.
For those interested in the St. Kitts Citizenship Program. Hurry up to obtain the most appropriate citizenship through investment program in the world. And to get more information about citizenship by investment in St. Kitts, leave us a message and we will explain all aspects of the program to you because firstly we are considered the official representative of the St. Kitts citizenship program and secondly because we have years of experience in dealing with this citizenship.
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.