Updates:Al Ameri Tower, Office 305, Al Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE Read More
Portuguese residency by investment is one of the most attractive residency programs in the world. Because it is the only European program where you can get a European passport without residency.
Investors are required to stay only one week each year so that you and your family can obtain European citizenship after only 5 years.
The following lines talk about everything related to the Portuguese residency by investment and its benefits to the investor, and if there are any requirements or restrictions for that.
This type of investment enables you to obtain residency all over Europe at the same time, and the right to work and study in Portugal for you and all your family members.
Real estate investment starting from 280,000 euros in Portugal gives you a golden visa for Portugal. Then you will be able to obtain permanent residence in Europe. Then the European passport for you and all your dependents.
With accommodation for only 7 days a year, and many other benefits that we will explain in detail in the benefits section. For all these advantages, the Portuguese residency by investment program is one of the most popular golden visa programs in the world. It receives nearly 2,000 applications each year.
– The husband or the wife
– Children under the age of 18
– Children over 18 years of age who are financially dependent on the applicant and who study full-time or part-time
– The age of the dependent parents is over 66 years
– Parents under the age of 66 who are financially dependent on the investor
– The applicant’s brothers, if they depend on him financially and live under his care, and the applicant must have legal guardianship over them.
Portuguese residency by investment requirements
~ Silvester Scott
– The applicant must not have previously refused a visa application or entry to Portugal or the European Union.
– Applicants must be 25 years or older.
– The applicant must pass the security check
– The applicant must not be from the European Union
– A clean criminal record in Portugal and any country in which the applicant has resided for the past five years.
– Proof of possession of the required amount of investment
– Invest in one of the available investments (detailed below).
– Show reasons that connect you to Portugal
– General knowledge of Portuguese is required
– Residence for 14 days every two years. With the possibility of residence for a period of 14 days, fully or intermittently, during every two years.
– You must keep your investment until you obtain Portuguese citizenship
– There are no restrictions on certain countries to obtain a Portuguese residency by investment. Everyone is allowed to benefit from this program.
– Each investor, spouse and dependent have the right to live and work in Portugal as well as move freely in the Schengen area.
– 80% of Portuguese speak English, keeping in mind that Portuguese is the official language of the country.
– The return on investment is about 5% per annum from the rental of the property.
– Recognition of diplomas and certificates.
– Practicing professional activity.
– After the Portuguese residency by investment, the person will obtain permanent residence in Europe, and then the Portuguese passport within 5 years.
– Health insurance and semi-free education
– Add a family in one application.
– Freedom of movement in all Schengen countries. Upon obtaining Portuguese citizenship, you will be able to travel to more than 180 countries in the world without a visa with a passport that ranks fifth in the world in terms of strength.
– Minimum residence permit to obtain a passport
– High return on investment
– Possibility of maintaining residency in another country. And in the case of a passport, you can keep your first citizenship, because Portugal accepts dual citizenship.
– Obtaining the visa within 6 months.
– Most companies provide guaranteed rental income for 3 or 5 years
– After the fifth year, there is no minimum or maximum residency requirement
– Investing €500,000 in the purchase of a new property in an urban city.
– Investing 400,000 Euros in purchasing a new property in a rural area.
– Investments of 350 thousand euros for the renovation of an old property in an urban city.
– An investment of 240,000 euros to renovate a property in a rural area.
– Investing one million euros in stocks, bonds and securities.
– The investor can share the property with other people, but on condition that he invests at least the minimum amount required for the investment. The investor can also invest in more than one property, provided that he achieves the minimum investment at the very least.
– Please note that investment in the cities of Porto and Lisbon is not currently possible by decision of the Portuguese government.
With Global Citizen Consultants, you can get a Portuguese residency by investment, then permanent residence, and then get European citizenship with our help.
We can also help you choose the right property, and make a plan to rent the property when you don’t decide to live there. With the arrangement of residency renewal and explanation of the Portuguese taxation system.
We have been chosen to be the representative of the Portuguese Golden Visa program from the Portuguese government. Because we have shown high standards and special conditions for candidacy.
If you have any questions, please leave us a message or call us, so that we can show you our experience and investment mindset.
Subscribe us & get
latest news & articles to inbox.
Post a Comment